Terms and conditions
Terms of Purchase
About Padel Secondhand WS
- The company is based in Gothenburg. The company's postal address is Ebbe Lieberathsgatan 20F, 41265, Gothenburg.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and we will hear from you shortly.
- Padel Secondhand WS is approved for FA tax
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our normal delivery times are 1-3 weekdays within Sweden and 2-5 days within Europe. The delivery time to Greece is 5-10 days. ATTENTION! Orders placed on weekends are sent the following Monday at the earliest.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at email address: email@example.com
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include VAT. We apply profit margin taxation (VMB) to certain goods.
- When ordering in another currency, for example Euro (€), the price is always charged in SEK. This means that the charged price may differ slightly from the visible price in another currency on the website, this is because the currency conversion is approximate and some banks charge a currency exchange surcharge. This is not something we take into account, contact your bank for more information.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by a price change from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the moment you have received a product that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regretted it. The message must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in their original packaging.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the product's original value in the case of a used or damaged product, at least 10%.
- We will refund the amount within 1-14 days after the return has been approved.
- 5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply if:
- Products which, due to health or hygiene reasons, have been sealed (sealed) and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or image recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailored especially for you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the commencement of the service without right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can quickly deteriorate, for example food.
- Unlock number of newspapers or magazines.
- If the item is used or suspected to have been used. If the seal or the price tag has been removed, we can no longer guarantee that the product is unused, hence no right of withdrawal.
- It is up to the customer to examine the product personally and then possibly use the right of withdrawal in case of a return if the product is unused.
- For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see konsumerverket.se
- Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or mis-shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- All goods are purchased as-is, the condition of the product is clearly described via pictures and text. If you want more pictures or a clearer description of any damage, you can send theman email to email@example.com or a direct message on Instagram @padel_secondhand. We never sell products with damage that worsens over time or that affects performance.
According to the Sales Act, a product sold as is is considered to be faulty if:
• the product does not correspond to the information provided by the seller about the product's properties or use before the purchase and this affected the purchase decision
• the seller withheld information about the product's properties or area of use before the purchase and this affected the purchase decision
• the item is in a significantly worse condition than what the buyer could have expected in relation to the price and other circumstances.
6.1 How do you proceed with complaints?
- Potential errors and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to remedy the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.se.
- Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from a supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as correctly as possible.
- We reserve the right that the number of game hours is not completely correct. This is because the seller specifies the number of hours of play during the transaction and we rely on that information being correct, but of course the information can be wrong.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping at Padel secondhand WS, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than is necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties without a legal basis.
- Padel secondhand WS is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order as well as on occasions when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we in accordance with data protection regulation (GDPR) stores and processes your data.
- 10.1 What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, ip address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legalg ground
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is saved to be able to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Swish, Kontokort (shopify payments), Paypal, Klarna, Apple pay, Google pay, Shop Pay .
10.4.2 Shipping company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our contract, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord, which has international cooperation with all countries' national postal service.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you up to date with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use for sending newsletters.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
"Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
"Log files" track actions that occur on the website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referral /exit pages and date/time stamps.
"Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
We use the order information we collect generally to fulfill all orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to run our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/sv/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- 10.5 The right to access
You have the right to receive an extract of all the information we hold about you. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can at any time ask for the data concerning you to be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it must be kept because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
Padel secondhand WS is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a safe way.
We use the platform, Shopify, which today serves more than 1,700,000 companies worldwide.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online on the website. The amended terms are considered acceptedthose in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, you can submit complaints online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.