- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the moment you have received a product that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regretted it. The message must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in their original packaging.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the product's original value in the case of a used or damaged product, at least 10%.
- We will refund the amount within 1-14 days after the return has been approved.
- 5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply if:
- Products which, due to health or hygiene reasons, have been sealed (sealed) and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed sound or image recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailored especially for you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the commencement of the service without right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can quickly deteriorate, for example food.
- Case numbers of newspapers or magazines.
- If the item is used or suspected to have been used. If the seal or the price tag has been removed, we can no longer guarantee that the product is unused, hence no right of withdrawal approved.
- It is up to the customer to examine the product personally and then possibly use the right of withdrawal in case of a return if the product is unused.
- For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see konsumerverket.se
- Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or mis-shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be submitted immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- All goods are purchased as is, the condition of the product is clearly described via images and text. If you want more pictures or a clearer description of any damage, you can send an email to email@example.com or a direct message on Instagram @padel_secondhand. We never sell products with damage that worsens over time or that affects performance.
According to the Sales Act, a product sold as is is considered to be faulty if:
• the product does not correspond to the information provided by the seller about the product's properties or use before the purchase and this affected the purchase decision
• prior to the purchase, the seller withheld information about the product's properties or area of use and this affected the purchase decision
• the item is in a significantly worse condition than what the buyer could have expected in relation to the price and other circumstances.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you state your name, address, e- postal address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to correct the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective prthe product in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.se.